To provide the highest quality cardiothoracic surgery care with compassion and a sense of social responsibility.
Albany Cardiothoracic Surgeons is the oldest heart surgery practice dedicated to cardiothoracic surgery in the Capital District. Our history is a 50-year long tradition of working as a coordinated team to provide expert, high quality, compassionate cardiothoracic surgical care. We serve residents in a broad tri-state area, centered in the Capital District of New York.
Albany Cardiothoracic Surgeons is the exclusive provider of cardiac surgery at St. Peters Hospital in Albany, New York. Our services range from the latest techniques of minimally invasive surgery to the most complex and difficult surgery requiring combinations of traditional and advanced techniques. Our surgical results have surpassed both the state and national standards.
Please see our contact information for office locations and directions.
- We treat all persons with dignity, hospitality and compassion, calling forth their best human potential.
- We provide comprehensive services that support healthy communities, including quality medical care with holistic approaches to healing body, mind and spirit.
- We care for and strengthen the ministry and all resources entrusted to us.
- We advocate for accessible health care and quality of life for all, especially those who are poor.
- We respond with courage and integrity to needs for services in a rapidly changing health care environment.
MEET OUR SURGEONS
As he has spent some time training in Seattle, and…
The phase II double-blind trial…